WHAT ARE MICROGREENS?
Microgreens are the earliest stage of a vegetable plant’s development, after the sprouting stage.They are “living foods” – Purposefully utilized in their most delicious and nutritious state.
Why are microgreens healthier than regular greens like lettuce, spinach & kale?
ADDITIONAL HEALTH BENEFITS
• Vitamin and antioxidants levels are up to 40 times higher
• Nutrient content is more concentrated
• Richer in macro minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium
• Richer in micro minerals such as iron, zinc and copper
• Richer in A,C, E, D, B and K vitamins, fiber, essential amino acids, folate, and more
WHAT WE OFFER
# 4 Top Microgreen Varieties
• Sunflower • Sweet Pea • Broccoli • Pink Radish
One of the things I love most about these 4 varieties (other than the countless health benefits) is that they’re so easy to use! Every person need around 25 grams or 5 ounce microgreen or equivalent nutrient per day
HOW TO EAT MICROGREENS
• Sandwiches & Wraps • Salads • Smoothies & Juices • Soups • Burgers & Hot Dogs • Omelets • Stir Fry • Snack • Noddle’s, fresh out of the package and way to have it!
They can be added to favorites national foods like: Chinese, Italian, Mexican, American, French, German, Bangladeshi and Eastern Indian Foods to name a few. Be creative by adding flavor, color, and texture to each meal.
We offer stand-alone unit as well as weekly and monthly subscriptions.